Top 5 Ios winterboard Themes by hackerajax www.iphoneindya.com

In My Opinion, I believe that these are the best 5 looking WinterBoard themes in no particular order.

Before I start telling you how good these themes are in order for you to use them
1. Your phone has to be jailbroken
2. Install WinterBoard through Cydia

If you can figure those things out, you’ll more than likely be able to figure the rest out.

 

Tenuis


   

 

What I like most about this theme besides the look, is that it has A LOT of icons for WinterBoard. Hmm, lets say around 2500 (wow..). Obviously I can’t review much because it all comes down to personal preference, but I just enjoy the simple colors, not to kiddish not too ugly, just a little bit better than average.

 

Suave

 

   

 

This is my all time favorite. It’s colorful, simple, and the icons are very well made and easy to navigate. Of course the clock widget and the temperature are seperate, but it looks like with this theme. Man, I want this theme now, going to get it. This theme to me is the Lamborghini of cars.

 

Matte Nano

 

   

 

The thing about this theme is that it looks a bit similar to the next theme that I’m about to show you. I mean it has the nice matte finish and all, but it feels like it’s trying to one up the illumine theme. Icons are a bit small, but hey everyone has there own opinions, these are mine.

 

 Illumine


   

 

Who would have guessed this was next? Anyway, I like this theme, but it would be the last one to be chosen out of the best, if you can follow that. Just like Tenuis, this theme has 2500+ icons. Not that you would probably use them all since it will take you till the iPhone 5 to come out, but hey more the merrier right? No, sometimes too much of something is bad. To finish off being a hater I just didn’t like these icons, but hey I have 2500 more right? Right.

 

 

Glasklart

 

   

 

Last, but not least, Glasklart. I mean talk about simple, it’s so simple, transparent, and boring that I like it. But I got bored of this, but hey I mean there are a lot of icons for this theme. I mean a lot… Like, 5100+ a lot.

1 comment:

 
Iphone tips and tricks © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes