UISettings: Another New Famous Notification Center For Your iPhone

Cydia store is a very special place for those guys who want to get some interesting tweaks for their devices, and maybe the first thing you done is installing the popular iPhone notification center which called SBSettings which gives you the ability to easily open Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G data and more from anywhere in your device, but have you ever heard about UISettings ?! Well I think it’s time to know much more about it after the jump:


As we all know SBSettings is the much popular notification center for all Apple devices and I totally agree with because I already use it on my iPhone 4, but today I liked to download UISettings on my iPhone in order to see what is the difference between it and SBSettings and really I found some useful things in UISettings, as this tweak is still ample room for improvements. Also because in reality it is a project left unfinished by the developer, which still made it known to be working on an update that will introduce too many good features

But the most thing interesting in UISettings is it’s very simple and easy to be used UISettings probably has a better responsivenessthan SBSettings. But in my opinion I will always love SBSettings but don’t forget that UISettings will have a very soon updated which claims it will be a volcano in front of SBSettings…

So if you want to try out UISettings you can add this repo in Cydia store http://cake.qwertyoruiop.com/

1 comment:

 
Iphone tips and tricks © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes