Redire: Get Back Old Lock Screen Camera Button For iOS 5.1 [Jailbreak Tweak]

Remember when Apple released iOS 5.1 for all Apple users this latest versions of firmwares comes with some new improvements and features for your iPhone and one of these new improvements was changing the lock screen camera button to a slider. If you are on iOS 5.1 you may noticed that there is a new change in your iPhone lock-screen camera. As you must to slide it to upward in order to open the camera from the lock-screen. But today everything is going to change after Redire jailbreak tweak is here as it will reclaim your pre iOS 5.1 lock screen camera functionality.



Really after I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.1 by mistake. I always wanted some old things to come back for me like when I was on 5.0.1. So today the camera button is here and I am really enjoying it. While the only difference I noticed between Redire and a true iOS 5.0.1 install is that fact that the Lock screen camera button is always present with Redire. On true iOS 5.0.1 devices, the Lock screen camera only appears after a double press of the Home button.

So there is only one thing I am missing it which is the untethered jailbreak :) . Anyway if you are on 5.1 and interesting in such tweak you can get it for free via BigBoss repo. Enjoy all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Iphone tips and tricks © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes