Ncolors new jailbreak tweak on cydia


Cydia store is a very special place to find good jailbreak tweaks, so
that today I while I was checking latest jailbreak tweaks I found this
great tweak which called NCColors and it is really very useful for too
many iPhone users as it allows you to customize your iPhone notification
center by using simple RGB sliders:


 Just after you install NCColors on your iPhone you will be able to
change and customize your iPhone's notification center's color, you have
the ability to use Blur to make your notification center a kind
of transparent.. So that I told myself to give it a try and played in
the RGB sliders as shown above and here's the results :)


  Well maybe I didn't thought that my notification center will be like
this ! Anyway NCColors considered as one of the best jailbreak tweaks
available when it comes to changing Notification Center’s background
color.

The only thing that doesn’t work well is the disable switch. Disabling
didn’t actually disable the tweak, even after a respring. I presume this
will be fixed in a future update. So if you are interested in this
tweak you can get it for free from Cydia store enjoy all and happy
downloading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Iphone tips and tricks © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes